6/19/2020 0 Comments
Father’s Day is a beautiful day of celebration for most fathers. However, many times we tend to overlook fathers who have lost their children. These fathers are not only forgotten on special occasions but also many in conversations about grief. In order to pay honor to and give special recognize, I have compiled the following list of 5 phrases of love you can use instead of Happy Father’s Day to celebrate a Dad who has lost a child.
1. I am thinking of you this Father’s Day.
2. You are not forgotten this weekend.
3. In honor of (insert deceased child’s name) we continue to celebrate you.
4. I am here to listen in case your need a break from this weekend’s festivities.
5. You give your all and have inspired me to be the best person I can be every day. I want to take the time to say thank you.
Joél Simone Anthony, also known as ‘The Grave Woman,’ is a licensed funeral director and embalmer. She is dedicated to eliminating misconceptions about post-life preparation while stimulating an open, honest and straight forward discussion about death. You can submit your comments, questions and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our contact page.